A Non-Surgical Facelift Using the Perfector!
The Perfector Face Lift is a more natural, non-invasive alternative to the surgical face lift. The Perfector delivers low frequency micro-currents to regenerate the proteins that tighten skin. Treatments heal aging skin and regenerate skin tissue, bringing about changes that are seen immediately and can be very long lasting. The Perfector offers both a corrective and preventative anti-aging treatment. Four to eight treatments are needed for optimal results.
Unlike Thermage, Titan and other laser based skin tightening treatments, there is no pain with the Perfector treatment! It actually feels very pleasant to have a treatment, much like a facial massage.
Results of the Perfector Treatments are Dramatic:
PACKAGES: Most clients require four to eight treatments for long-lasting results.
One treatment – $180.00
Package of 4 or more treatments – $150.00 per treatment.
The Perfector treatment used extremely small electrical current to builds up skin layers, healing and encouraging cell renewal and regeneration of tissue. Unlike muscle stimulators that offer only temporary improvement, Perfector treatments have been proven to offer long lasting results.
Based on 30 years of micro-current research that was initiated on Bell’s Palsy and burn victims, the Perfector is based on the Nobel Peace Prize winning discovery that the cell membrane contains a specific amount of electricity. Only the Perfector offers the cell the specific amount of electricity needed for skin regeneration by automatically adjusting the electrical impulse depending on your skin type and thickness. Developed in England in 1992, it was approved in the US after FDA approval in 2001. The Perfector is rated the safest method for skin rejuvenation.
The Perfector system is the only non-surgical treatment that can be administered to delicate eye skin, making it an excellent solution for puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet.
- Cosmopolitan: “The Star Wars of modern facials”.
- Health & Fitness Magazine: “A gentle electronic facial that makes you look younger, requires no effort and doesn’t hurt”.
- Good Housekeeping Magazine: “Made me look as if I’d had the best eight hours sleep of my life!”.
- Hello Magazine: “It’s pain free and you can see immediate results”.
- Company Magazine: “Revitalizes and refreshes your face”.
- Best: “The impulses work to lift sagging jaw, cheek and neck muscles and soften superficial lines and wrinkles”.
- Financial Times: “At last the no knife face lift”. Most of my friends say “Goodness – you look good – what have you done?”.
- Here’s Health: “Improves the colour and tone of your skin”.
- Marie Claire Magazine: “Skin looks fresher and plumper!”.
- Health and Lifestyle Magazine: “I can promise you this treatment is going to revolutionize your looks”.
WHAT IT IS
Perfector is a cell regeneration system based on the research conducted in London and Oxford Universities after the Nobel Winning Discovery that the cell membrance has electricity. Perfector builds new tissue, lifts sagging muscles and gives you younger looking glowing skin. Within weeks, wrinkles will disappear, acne will heal, discolorations and scars will diminish. Perfector’s non-abrasive microdermabrasion detoxifies and deep cleanses the skin from dead cells and impurities without thinning the skin as microdermabrasion and peels eventually do. A number of dermatologists around the USA use the Perfector to treat acne, sun damage, melasma and rosacea.
HOW IT WORKS
As we age, skin cell production begins to slow down resulting in a build up of dead skin cells, wrinkles and drooping skin. The Perfector produces proliferation of fibroblasts which produce the proteins needed to heal skin. Additionally, it works on the nerves and muscle cells to increase tone of the fine facial muscles. Clinical research has shown that the results of the Perfector system are not only dramatic but long lasting. The Perfector heals and regenerates tissue, it is a corrective and preventive anti-aging treatment unlike other relative systems such as muscle stimulators whose temporary effect acts as a band-aid in the aging process.
For more information on the Perfector click here.